Arrowsmith approved as ‘Fit for Nuclear’
Recently, Arrowsmith has been approved as ‘Fit for Nuclear’ under the F4N Programme; this means that the company can now provide certified parts for the civil nuclear energy industry. As part of this approval, Arrowsmith has instated a business action plan that will inform and educate the workforce and allow the company to conform to the requirements needed for nuclear industry.
Arrowsmith has also established a Commitment Charter in order to facilitate and instil good practice; as Fit for Nuclear certified the company will:
- Ensure nuclear safety is the overriding priority
- Apply rigorous standards for health, safety, security and protection of the environment
- Maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity and ethical practice
- Commit to continuous improvement and knowledge-sharing for mutual benefit
- Engage constructively with other parties and treat them as Arrowsmith would wish to be treated
- Act at all times to protect and maintain the reputation of the industry and other F4N companies
- Foster and encourage a questioning attitude and ethos throughout the business.