Specialists in Turning, Milling, Thread Rolling and Grinding plus a range of NDT,CMM, Thread and Hydraulic pressure testing services.
Precision Engineering producing both low number, high quality work and production quantities. Predominately our production is in Nimonics, Titanium, (S130) Stainless Steels and magnesium as well as having the capabilities to produce in standard free cutting materials.
As a nominated key supplier, to the Aerospace industry, Arrowsmith has the ability to consistently manufacture and supply quality machined parts fully certified, on time, right first time. Constantly introducing processes and lean techniques to improve our efficiency. These include SC21 and Customer led improvement projects and the installation of improved software systems including: IPI NPI, SPC, 8D, MRP System, Visual Fairs and CAD CAM Upgrades. On time in full delivery has risen to over 98% with a target of 99%. Quality to our customers is 99.8% with a target of 100%.
- Mill/Turn Multi Axis CNC 750 x 450 bed
- High Precision CNC Turning 2, 3 + 4 Axis
1mm to 500mm diameter capacity
- High Precision CNC Milling 5 Axis
Up to 750mm cube capacity
- High Precision Conventional Turning
- High Precision Conventional Milling
- Cylindrical Grinding
- Centreless Grinding
From 1.5mm to 150 mm diameter
- Internal Grinding
Up to 450 mm diameter
- External Grinding
from 1.5 mm to 250 mm diameter and up to 1000 mm long
- Surface Grinding
- Tub Grinding
Max surface area of 450 mm x 250 mm
- Automatic honing, including match grinding
- Thread Rolling
- Thread Cut up Testing Laboratory
Rolls Royce approved
- 2x Sawing Prosaw MEGA
- Air Pressure Testing
- Hydraulic Pressure Testing
3000PSI up to 800mm cube capacity
- Magnetic Particle NDT Testing
- Dye-penetrant NDT Testing
(NADCAP) up to 450mm x 300mm x 300mm capacity
- Inspection Equipment
CMM covering Concentricity, True position and Flatness.
– Roundness measuring on Taylor Hobson machine.
– Optical Projectors
- CAD/CAM Facility
3D Design capability
- Electrolytic Data Matrix Marking
- Dot Peen Data Matrix Marking
- Ink Jet Part Marking